Hiring Graphic Designers
As a graphic designer at Maven, you will work with our in-house team on designs across a wide range of media from print to web to TV. As a skilled designer you will be expected to deliver work that is on brief, aesthetically pleasing, thoughtful and visionary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of work that is on brief, aesthetically pleasing, thoughtful and visionary
- Designing for Web: Website layouts, Banners, Icons, etc.
- Designing for Print: Logos, Corporate Identity, Branding, Adverts, Stationary, Magazine layouts, Brochures, etc.
- Preparation of artwork, printing specifications and coordination of production process
- Communication with clients to determine design details for specific projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Share ideas and work with the team collectively
- Transfer thoughts and ideas into interesting and innovative designs
- Complete projects by designated deadlines
- Multi-task on various designs
- Produce accurate and high-quality work
- Have experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Have a good level of English spelling and grammar
To apply please e-mail CV, portfolio (examples of work) and covering letter (including present salary details) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Salaries will be based on experience and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.