Hiring Print Production Specialist
We seek an excited, positive and reliable team member to run, manage and maintain printing and production activities whilst also meeting organisational objectives.
Candidate must possess:
- Previous print production experience (digital wide-format printing)
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software (or equivalent)
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Good interpersonal, organisational, and project management skills
- Be self-motivated, confident, and energetic
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to develop and learn new skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Operating light equipment, including printers, laminators and heat presses
- Assembling, mounting, and installing prints on windows, vehicles, substrates, etc
- Handling general administration: costing, invoicing, purchasing
- Determining equipment, material, manpower, and delivery requirements for each project
- Managing stock including ink, media, substrates, consumables, spare parts
- Developing positive relationships with staff and customers to meet productivity goals
- Ensuring quality control on completed projects to maintain the highest standard of output
Maven is an industry-leading creative agency, born in 2005, specialising in design, print and web. Our team of graphic designers, web designers, print production specialists, and marketers work on various types of projects aimed at bringing brands and ideas to life.
To apply please email CV and covering letter (including present salary details) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Salaries will be based on experience and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.